We currently have Cavalier Puppies and Adults available. If you would like to out a questionnaire, we would be happy to discuss them with you.
Also email us through the contact us.
All About Responsible Breeders- A reputable breeder has a wealth of knowledge of the breed and experience with problems and issues that may come up. A breeder will try to determine if his or her breed is suitable for your lifestyle and personality. In addition, a breeder will select a puppy or adult for you based the temperament of the puppy or adult and your particular situation. A breeder is a lifetime resource for you and your dog.
- Comfort and compatibility with individual breeder.
- Honesty and integrity; will tell you the advantages as well as shortcomings of the breed.
- Reputation on the national level.
- Understanding of breed as whole.
- Goals are betterment of the breed and selection of appropriate homes for puppies & adults, not profit.
- Resource for problems and questions.
- Potential for long-term relationship.
- Health screenings conducted by specialists.
- Active membership in the AKC parent Cavalier club or a regional Cavalier club.
- History of participation in shows, competitions as a means to improve breed.
- Referrals to other breeders.
Once you have found a hobby breeder that fills those requirements, you may have to wait longer for a puppy or adult. Never consider a Cavalier sight unseen! Be patient and wait for your special puppy or adult! It will be well worth it